Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mountains

new lyrics :)
A goal for this year is to make song-writing more of a thing! this may become a problem when i move out and don't have a piano, but hopefully something works out for me to be able to have alone time with a piano fairly often, or become magically amazing at the guitar.. and oh yeah... get a guitar. meh, small details!

here we go

Mountains
Written March 5, 2014

Hope arise
Brightened eyes
Just by a glimpse of Your face
A glimpse of Your grace

Everyday
You stay the same
When I'm unsteady
And I don't know where I stand

Chorus
You move mountains,
You move mountains,
You move mountains,
Surely You can move my sick and broken heart
Unchanging God
Unmoving God
Unfailing God
If You move mountains You can surely move my heart

My heart of stone
Your heart of grace
You can save me
It's in Your name

Jesus take me
Weak as I am
Take my heart
Reform it in Your hands

Chorus

Bridge
Impossible is possible with You
I throw away my lies and hold Your truth
Impossible is possible with You
Jesus take my heart
and make it more like You.

Chorus




So anyways, there it is! I'm working on a couple other songs right now too which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment